Questions / Feedback
For transit related inquiries, comments, concerns and customer service issues, please contact:
• Capital Area Transit (CAT) informational email: email@example.com
• Chapel Hill Transit: Online Feedback Form
• Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS): CATS
• Durham Area Transit Authority (DATA): Online Feedback Form
• Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation (PART): partnc.org
• Triangle Transit: Online Feedback Form
For comments on GoTriangle commuter services (bus services, bike/pedestrian issues, teleworking, vanpools, etc.), please fill out our Online Feedback Form. For urgent matters, contact our GoTriangle Information Center.
GoTriangle Information Center
Customers come first. In addition to gotriangle.org, customer service and regional transit or ridesharing information is available through the GoTriangle Information Center at 919-485-RIDE (7433).
Hours of Operation:
7am – 10pm (Monday–Friday)
8am – 8pm (Saturday)
8am – 5pm (Sunday & Holidays, except Christmas Day)
To contact your local transit system, visit the About Us section.
Looking for information for Employee Transportation Coordinators (ETCs) or Commute Trip Reduction Program Assistance?
Call (919) 549-9999, press "5" or email any of the program contacts below:
Hours of Operation: 8am - 5pm (M-Fr)
• Chapel Hill – Len Cone
• Downtown Raleigh – Kathy Molin
• Durham County – Stephanie Loyka
• Other areas of Wake County – Kim Johnson
• RTP – Lisa Jemison
For Students and University Faculty/Staff
• Duke University – Alison Carpenter
• North Carolina State University – Michael Ousdahlr
• University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill – Amanda Simmons
• Wake Tech – Jenna Craddock
Accuracy is important. If you notice any inaccurate/outdated info on the website, or if you are having problems with web functions that are not working, please let us know by filling out the online form located at the bottom of this page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org